Saturday, December 26, 2009

A super huge thank you to all who came for the XXX'mas party! You made it successful! Hoped everyone enjoyed themselves too! Merry XXX'mas and Happy Boxing day!

Once more, it's the sixth X'mas we've spent together. Sure we've been through the good times, and the bad. Most importantly, we've made it through. I've been haughty, naughty, evil and wicked. But all that is long gone. Come the new year, I'll be me once more! Because all is forgiven and *ahem* the wedding draws nearer!

Well it has been an uber long time since I've posted to, wonder who still reads. Though it really doesn't matter, it's after all a testament of all the good times, and the bad. Perhaps another 5 years down the road, reading this blog will be like taking a trip down memory lane, albeit in words. And some pictures of course. I still have to figure out how to post.... I used to be good in this html shit, but I guess army makes the men even dumber after going in.

I love blogging, and I still do! Why? Simple. I'm a very talkative person, and I mean VERY. I'm sure most of you have seen me either high or half drunk, and that is when I start TALKING, ALOT. Yes, even the moon, the stars and the urinal can be a topic for me. Whatever comes to mind, I speak. I should be like some PR manager or host man, probably even a MTV VJ. But I don't have the glitz or looks la...

Okay off topic. I was in here for a purpose. I just want to say a huge hugE huGE hUGE HUGE HAPPY 6 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY MY SWEET DARLING!

Time to log off, it's off work already!

Cya folks and as usual this is Ji, signing off.

Truly,
Ji